It is with great excitement that we announce the dates of Coal Ash Asia 2019!
This year’s prestigious coal ash industry conference will take place August 22-24, 2019, in Youyu, Shanxi Province, China. Once again the amazing support from the Shuozhou Government and the Institute for Technical Information for the Building Materials Industry in Beijing, have made it possible to invite international participation, research, and technology to CAA2019. Attendees have access to three days of oral presentations, trade exhibition, poster exhibition, as well as off site tours that include unique access to local coal ash utilization projects, and local cultural sites and scenic tours.
Included in the international attendee package is all domestic transportation, meals from the evening of August 21st to the afternoon of August 25th, access to all conference components listed above, a copy of conference materials including the official CAA2019 handbook, and follow up services provided by AsianCAA and their sponsors.
Check out this year’s tracks:
Coal Ash Processing and High Value Utilization
· Grinding, Classifying and Superfine grinding
· Cement, Concrete, Wall Materials and Geopolymer
· High Value Utilizations: Ceramics, Cenospheres, Fillers
· Sulphoaluminate cement CalciumSulphoAluminate
FGD Gypsum Utilization
· Gypsum drying and Calcination
· Construction Applications: gypsum block, board, mortar
· Agricultural applications
· High Strength Gypsum, etc
Coal Gangue and Coal Chemical Residue
· Processing and Utilization
· Alumina and other metal extraction best practices and methods
As with every year, there will be multiple networking opportunities. AsianCAA will have a Business/Academic Matching Sponsor dedicated to helping our attendees get in touch with other industry professionals and facilitate introductions/ translation. Cocktail hours, and tea breaks in the exhibition hall allow for a natural meeting place for industry professionals.
We are now accepting applications for international speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
To find out more about:
Speaking Position: http://www.1916720.live/postersandpapers